iFLY GPS sales to benefit SWP Education Foundation
Did you notice a little ad on the right side of our website under Member Product Deal? This is not just an ordinary ad for an aviation product. Instead, this iFLY GPS ad is the result of a special arrangement our store manager and SWP Education Foundation Director, Larry Jenkins, worked out with Adventure Pilot company.
This is the deal, Adventure Pilot will sends the SWP Education Foundation a check for $50.00 for each iFLY 720 GPS until sold through our website. There’s no hidden costs to the customer or anything like that – $699.00 is the price Adventure Pilot charges anyone who visits their website – they are simply willing to give our Club a bonus for sending business their way. It’s a win-win deal for Adventure Pilot, the Short Wing Piper Club and for the Education Foundation!
“This is the greatest avionics value I have ever purchased.” says Larry Jenkins of the iFLY GPS he uses in his award-winning Clipper. As for installation, Larry notes that adding an iFLY to his Clipper is considered to be a minor alteration to the airframe. He made an attachment point and wired in a power source from the avionics bus. There was no FAA Form 337 required, and an A & P can make the logbook entry noting the wiring and knob for mounting the portable GPS.
If you want to support the SWP Education Foundation by purchasing an iFLY 720 GPS, just follow these simple steps:
- Jot down the special Media Code found on the bottom of the ad – SWPC50
- Click on the ad found on the SWPC’s Website (and right here!) and you will be directed to Adventure Pilot’s web store
- Add a iFLY GPS to your cart, click on “Add to Cart” and you will be directed to the Shopping Cart page
- In the Media Code box, enter SWPC50
- Click on Continue to Checkout where you continue to enter shipping/billing information and pay for your iFLY GPS
- Adventure Pilot then sends the SWP Education Foundation a check for $50!