As you can tell, the SWPC Website is up and running! We are updating information frequently, especially in our Latest News section of the site. You can use almost all of the website without logging in but there are some members only pages that you can only access when logged in, such as viewing issues of the Short Wing Piper News.
So if you haven’t logged in to the website yet, give it a try!
In short, your login is your email address and your password is your SWPC membership number.
**Please note** You must have an email address on file with SWPC Membership in order to log in to the website. If you have an email address but do not have it on file the Club, please contact Eleanor or Myrna with your email address.
Here’s low you log in:
- Click on Member Login in the blue nav bar near the top of the page. You will get a screen with My Account and Login on it with boxes for Email and Password below that
- Enter your email address in the Email box
- Enter your password in the Password box. Your password is your member number (found on the mailing label of your Short Wing Piper News)
- Click on “Login”
- You’ll be directed to your My Account screen showing your customer information.
- If you want to change your password to something other than your member number you can do it near the bottom of the My Account screen.
Problems logging in? Please contact your Website Content Manager, for help through our Contact Us page.
As a reminder, the SWPC Forum section of the website is actually a different website so it requires a different login from the main website. For information on how to log in to the Forums, please contact our Forum Administrator at: [email protected]